Monday, January 13, 2014

We all need prayers.

I'm part of a due date/mommy Facebook group. I found the link through an on-line baby website. I don't know all of these women who share so much, so far apart. However, they have become an integral part of my support system. Typed words of encouragement or reality that help me through my day.

This global support system is a prime example of the positives of social networking. Any bullying or drama promptly squashed energizing and breathing life into a supportive, loving space. Even if only through wifi.

Some of these women need our prayers and support. So I'm reaching out to my friends and family, to widen the net of thoughts, hope, and strength.

One woman, shortly after Christmas, in her home in Australia. Her partner lost his battle with depression and took his own life. She found him in their shed. She and the daughter left behind need so much more than we know. I hope and pray he found his happiness, and I hope he's in a better position to watch over them.

Yesterday, another wonderful lady. Lost her son Enrique to heart failure. He was only a few months old. The heart breaking sorrow of loosing a child has touched her life. She also needs everyone. Even if she can't say it.

These women have helped me find my blessing and strength. We need your help please.

Thank you internet family and friends, for all you do.

1 comment:

  1. there surely is a lot of lost people that loose their battle with depression out there and also people that have heartache over lost and ill babies. It really makes you think twice at how lucky we are. I struggled with depression and still have times where it takes hold of me but I'm thankfully I have loved ones that have stood by me and kept me from closing the door on life. Its a horrible illness and should never be ignored.
    I've had friends who's babies have become seriously ill or been taken from them too early and its a world I never want to be in with my own. My heart goes out to all those who have such heartache.
    love and prayers to all x

    ReplyDelete