So here are some hard core facts of our event of the ultimate coolness. PS This may also help me start a clique where everyone is welcome!
- Date: October 1, 2011
- Where: Nose Creek Valley Museum 1701 Main Street, Airdrie. Right beside Nose Creek Park.
- Admission: Free-wonderfully and gloriously FREE! Well if you want to bring some food for the food bank that would be amazingly wonderful.
- Recipient Charity: HOPEFULLY the Airdrie Food Bank, I mean lets feed the masses party people!
- Table Prices/Availability: There are 13 massively large tables that are 4 feet by 8 Feet. Seriously offensive by how large they are. And the number of average sized tables will depend on interest. The XL Sized: $25.00 Regular Sized: $20.00
- Home Businesses: Home businesses are more than welcome to come join us and rent a table. We only request that in addition to your table rental fee you pay 10% of total sales for the day. It is for charity and any little bit will help.
Good thing I'm kidding about the rules posted above! Once again email Yvonne at email@example.com or myself at firstname.lastname@example.org Hope to see many people there!